Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Monday Night TV Programming Line Up – February 8 2010

It’s Monday night once again, my favorite time of the week, because it means I survived the hellish Monday morning. If I could survive the Monday morning that means I could survive the entire week. As usual to celebrate the Monday, I curl up on my favorite sofa and indulge myself with a bag of popcorn and my favorite Monday Night TV series.

I usually start off the Monday Night TV series marathon with the quirky, eccentric and the dramatic but funny House M.D. On this week’s episode the House Season 6 Episode 13: 5 to 9 we will see how Dr. Lisa Cuddy manages to become a mother, a wife, a dean and a hospital administrator at the same time.

On the other side of the house, my 20 year-old cousin is gluing herself up on the teen drama on ABC Family, The Secret Life of the American Teenager and the Make It or Break It. Coming up this Monday on is The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 2 Episode 18: Let’s Try That Again episode. On this episode, we will meet the parent of the Lauren, Madison and Jack’s mother for the first time. Lauren’s mother Deborah will show up, as well as the Madison’s father Morgan with her Asian-American stepmother Elaine and and Jack’s hot mother Gigi. After which is the Make It or Break It Season 1 Episode 16: Save the Last Dance episode. On this episode of Make It or Break It, the girls will experience for the first time on how to become a regular teenager attending a school prom.

As for me, I continue my Monday night TV with the fun-tastic men of the Two and a Half Men. This Monday they will be airing the Two and a Half Men Season 7 Episode 15: Aye, Aye, Captain episode. It will be the continuation of what is left off on the previous episode. Charlie and Chelsea will be having problem on their relationship as Charlie get jealous with the lawyer whom he hires to defend Alan. He suspects that Clelsea is having affair with the Brad, the lawyer.

And of course, before I sit the bed for the night, I have to watch the “Bazinga!” moment in The Big Bang Theory. Smart is really a new sexy. On the The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 15: The Large Hadron Collision episode, Leornard will be having dilemma. He is chosen to visit the CERN’s Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland on Valentine’s Day and he is only allowed to bring one guest on a trip. Will he bring the Sheldon or Penny? I’m so excited to find out whom he will “date” on Valentine’s Day.

These fun and dramatic TV series on Monday night would not let you go on a date on Monday. Anyway, if you happen to miss the episode you can always watch it online.

0 comments:

Text Widget

Text Widget