Monday, February 21, 2011

Watch House Season 7 Episode 13 Full Episode

Hey fellow! I know you have been waiting for another Monday to witness a wonderful story to continue the fun in House TV series. Glad to know that the next episode is here to offer another evening full of fun and laughter as the House Season 7 Episode 13 – Two Stories is here to stir the night.

Watch House Season 7 Episode 13 – Two Stories on February 21, 2011 and continue your Monday indulgence with this wonderful TV program.

Of course, Dr. House is still on the scene but this time, the climax and fun is not taken on the walls of the hoital but rather than in school and in Cuddly’s office.

House Season 7 Episode 13 – Two Stories brings the setting is the children’s school where the doctor was asked to become a speaker in a career day. But what makes him end in the principal’s office is his unfriendly story that ends in trauma with one the school student.

On the other hand, House is also facing with great problem with Cuddly. And his relationship with the women he adores is now being taken to a little distance. Are we seeing drama here? Yes, we do.

1 comments:

mike_dish said...

While I'm not gonna be at home tonight to watch this on my TV, it still won't stop me from watching tonight's episode as it airs, thanks to DISH Network. As a DISH customer/employee I'm able to watch my live TV and DVR recordings on the go, regardless of where I'm at. I highly suggest checking DISH out.

Text Widget

Text Widget